Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's A Damn Shame

I got up all fired up and ready to work and one little lapse lead to a gaggle of survey taking. I'm going to get back to work now though. I'm going to exercise a little self-discipline after I post this rediculous survey... I should be ashamed, but I'm not.

+ Known as: Mala
+ Born: K
+ Hair color: Brown
+ eye: Brown

HAVE YOU EVER
+ Fallen off the bed?: Often during sex
+ Broken someone else's heart?: Yep and I giggled my ass off... he deserved that shit.
+ Had your heart broken?: So often it's sad
+ Had a dream come true?: Sure and years later I'm still in shock

CURRENTLY...
+ Wearing: A thong and a baby T
+ Listening to: Everlasting Gobstopper by Apollo Heights (Who, by the way, will be performing at Mercury Lounge on December 19, details to follow)
+ Located: At my mom's house
+ Chatting with: no one
+ Should REALLY be: Working on my website

DO YOU...
+ Have any piercings: yep but they're the usual. I took the ring out of my nose eons ago
+ Drive: Only when someone is foolish enough to let me (my right foot is made of lead)
+ Drink: oh yessiree bob, Bacardi Limon is my friend
+ Have a cell phone: but of course

LAST PERSON YOU...
+ Hugged: Danny Castro after the KRSOne Show at SouthPaw
+ IMed: Tyromme of Say No More Entertainment (he got the ill ski trip coming up)
+ Talked with on the phone: muMs (lyin ass said he would call me back... hmpf)
+ Text: Swiss

PERSONAL...
+ What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't wanna grow up... (even though I'm grown)
+ What comes first in your life? Me
+ What do you usually think about before you go to bed? Chaos and Mayhem

FAVORITES
+ Show: Spongebob Squarepants
+ Store: La Caridad
+ Food: Red meat
+ Color: black

DO YOU...
+ Like to give hugs: in greeting depending on who it is
+ Like to walk in the rain: yep as long as it's not winter
+ Prefer black or blue: black
+ Sleep on your side: yep
+ Have stuffed animals: a few and a puppet named Buttons (stop laughing Damn Mess)

THIS OR THAT...
+ Pierced nose or tongue: nose
+ MTV or BET: I REFUSE, THEY BOTH SUCK
+ 7th Heaven or Dawsons Creek: see above
+ Chocolate or flowers: flowers
+ Color or black-and-white photos: black and white
+ Stay up late or sleep in: stay up late (that was tough, when I do sleep I hate getting up early)
+ Hot or cold: hot
+ Sun or moon: moon
+ Left or Right: right
+ 10 Acquaintances or one best friend: 10 aquaintances
+ Spring or Fall: spring
+ Happy or sad: happy
+ Wonder or amazement: amazement

FIRSTS.
First Screen Name: kallnightlong
First self purchased CD: Metallica, the black album ( at least I think it was Metallica, before that I bought records and cassets - I'm so old school)
First pet: a mouse named Cheese
First piercing/tattoo: the K on my breast (fainted before they could finish, never get a tattoo at a swap meet on a summer day while you're drunk... trust me)

LASTS.
Last GOOD cry: about 11 or so yesterday morning
Last phone call: Esury called to try to get me to hang out tonight, uh ... NOPE
Last time showered: yesterday afternoon

CURRENT.
Current mood: angry, petulant, distracted
Current food: tuna salad
Current hair: ceasar
Current annoyance(s): every and anybody

WHO LAST...
1. Made you smile: my mother
2. Saw you cry?: muMs


WOULD YOU RATHER..
1. Be serious or be funny? funny
2. Drink whole or skim milk? whole
3. Spend time with your parents or enemies? you're not serious are you? I'd only want to be with my enemies over my parents if I was able to inflict bodily harm to those that oppose me!

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Do you prefer gray or black? again? BLACK
2. Lust or love? Lust. Love is a fallacy
3. Sunrise or sunset? sunset
4. M&M's or skittles? skittles

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Do you like anyone? unfortunately yes, and my taste is so very, VERY suspect right now...
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? I don't really believe in love... (at least not the "relationship" kind)
3. Do you fall for the wrong guy? So many times it's fucking hilarious in a sad sort of way.

Fin.

Ok, seriously, I'm gonna get back to work now.

M, out...

No comments: