Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MY SITE IS DOWN

because my ex is a numb fuck.
he went to my website and saw a post where I called him a midget motherfucker. basically because he is a midget motherfucker. but now i get to call him a bitch ass nigga as well.
he got all irate because i called him fitty kinds of short on the site. so what did he do?
did he go on his own blog and call me every kind of whore?
no.

this motherfucker decides to threaten me. no big deal. i've dealt with worse.
but no that wasn't enough.
this motherfucker decides to send me nasty text messages. whatever bitch-ass. delete.
but no, that wasn't enough.
this motherfucker decides to harass me on the phone. aight, now you pushin it. click.
BUT NO THAT WASN'T ENOUGH.

this no good trifling ass bitch made motherfucker,
posted an ad on craigslist.
telling folks i was offering blow jobs (and other stuff).
for 40 bucks.
and posted my real name.
and my real number.
and my mama's number.
then,
then folks...
this dumb rassclat responded to people who e-mailed him.
and gave them my website so they could see my pictures.
and told them where i lived.
and sent people to my crib.

fucking whore-son

best part?
stupid ass trick baby posted the ad using his OWN FUCKIN EMAIL ADDRESS.
then he responded to people from his OWN FUCKING BLACKBERRY.
paper-trail much?
WHAT A SCUNTHOLE.

so yeah,
my site's down for a while.
but i'll be back as soon as i'm done dealing with this BITCH in boy's clothing...

2 comments:

Danae said...

We misses you! And fuck him! Who the fuck does he think he is? Childish much? Fucking tweebe. Get a GD life midget motherfucker.

Coco LaRue said...

That fucking sucks! I can't believe he did that! Let's all hope that he catches the herp!