Monday, August 06, 2007

Damn My Faulty Server

my server crashed.
my site is down.
i ain't got shit to do.
exceptin for usin bad english n shit.
i've already visited everyone that i absolutely positively adore.
they have real jobs that require them to pay attention.
unlike me.
this sucks.
i want to punch something.
i sit alone at work for just such reasons.
bear with me.
i'll be back

in the meantime i jacked ideas from 2 people. one i was doing for a while but so many people got on my nerves about it that i stopped. then i noticed that cajun boy could give a fuck what anyone said so i went back to doing the casual no-caps writing style. that shit rocks. thanks cajun boy.

the second i jacked from elle the pirate. she puts random quotes at the bottom of her posts. that shit is cool. i will be swagger jacking. yup. thanks elle.

word.

famous last words: "you're a tiny little frail little fragile little thing. all of your weight is in your ass..." - Brown

P.S. i should smack him, right?

3 comments:

The Cajun Boy said...

gotta fight the power baby!

Dirty Whore - Celebrity Gossip said...

lol....yeah I may have a real job...but I don't pay attention

matt williams said...

What happened with that ize one incident in the gap. Give a sister the dirt. Was chic yt?