Sunday, December 03, 2006

Didja Miss Me?

Well folks, it's been some time.
Much has gone on. I have talked much shit. I have rambled through these dirty streets. I have had a dirty mind (like that's something new). I've come to more realizations. I've accepted some old, other, next stuff. I've had an interesting sojourn.

I'd write more about it right this very moment if I weren't 4 different kinds of hungry and about to inhale some grub. I'll be back...
In a few hours or so.
Ok, maybe more like tomorrow... I gotta sleep this pasta off.
ciao.


- M.
P.S. "You are the dopest person you know. Word up." general words of wisdom from one of the flyest dudes I know...

Update 2 a.m. I have found yet another reason to procrastinate and it's name is DEXTER. (yes Matty, now I too am a forensic addict.) A room full of non-coagulating blood and no tissue. Classic.
And love is going to pick up a chick at her mom's and ending up sitting on the couch watching some gory shit (choose your friends wisely).

No comments: